Unbelievable! In all my 40 weeks, I've never seen her like this before. In less than 24 hours, she:
1. Had a very encouraging dinner with a girlfriend.
2. Slept in until 7am.
3. Brushed her teeth, washed her face, styled her hair, and put on clean clothes.
4. Changed the sheets on 2 beds and my crib.
5. Swept the upstairs and staircase.
6. Washed, dried, and folded 4 loads of laundry.
7. Packed for our trip to see Uncle Jeff, G-Daddy, Grandma, and Aunt Liz.
8. Loaded the car.
9. Fed me 3 meals and 2 snacks.
10. Put me down for 3 (albeit short) naps.
11. Ate lunch sitting down.