- I have a perpetual v-shaped dark spot on my shirts from the Niagra Falls of drool that continuously runs down my face.
- Said drool is giving me a bit of acne on my face, and I'm assuming I will teethe before the onset of puberty.
- I gnaw on my hands all day.
- I gnaw on Dad's hands when he gets home.
- I gnaw on Mom when Dad's hands are not available.
- I gnawed on Mom's desk yesterday when neither she nor Dad's hands were available.
- I find myself thinking about gnawing on the dog.
- I had a slight fever yesterday and today.
- My butt is a little red-- possibly from my looser...er...how do I say this... "deliveries" - presumably caused by swallowing of copious amounts of drool - a plethora of drool, you might say.
- I usually look like this.
I was pretty fussy yesterday. But mom really appreciated it when Dad got home and I immediately switched to happy, giggly, smiley boy from whiny, grunty, unhappy boy. It was probably good that Dad stayed home with me while Mom went to the south-siders bible study. And I woke up wailing while she was gone--- so Dad got the full picture of the life of Josh. Balance was thereby restored to the universe.
I was much better today. I actually took a couple of naps by myself. It turns out that sleeping on top of Mom may not in fact be the most comfotable place to sleep. Hmmm. I also enjoyed Mom giving me a bath for the first time in awhile to day. We tried the kitchen sink, which I enjoyed much more than the tub. She said she took some pictures, but all I could find were shots of that whale that got stuck in the Thames river. Look at that blubber! Whew buddy!