9.09.2008

My personal stylist

Josh's interest in my attire is curious, at the very least. Today, after getting dressed, I walked into the living room and the following conversation ensued.

J: That’s NOT fine Mom!

M: What’s not fine?

J: Your clothes.

M: Why?

J: Because I want you to wear yellow.

M: I don’t have any yellow clothes.

J: Yes, you do. You have a yellow shirt in your closet. It is yellow with clown hands on it.

For the record, the shirt that I had on had yellow on it but was unsatisfactory because it was not entirely yellow. I didn't change my clothes and everyone survived.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the yellow clown shirt IS classic, but maybe you should explain that sometimes we have to wash our clothes when we wear them a few days in a row. :)

Cheng family said...

Cody tries a different approach:
"Mama, can you match me. Can you wear blue?" (he's wearing green. I guess he means can I match by wearing my color.)
or
"Mama, you look so pretty in this shirt." (a blue one)