10.04.2007

Dear Dad

I miss you dad. Here's what I did today. This morning g-daddy and I played on the swing set while mom rested. She's pretty sick. She must miss you a lot. G-daddy and I took our morning coffee outside and played cars. After mom got up we went to the park by the library. We fed some really big ducks. Mom called them geese. While g-daddy and I played on the slide and swing, mom checked out some DVDs for me to watch. Those came in handy this afternoon.
After lunch, mom and I went to nap. Mom was pretty beat and said she needed me to let her rest. She said she was too sick for me to mess around. I couldn't really settle down, so after an hour of kicking, she asked me to leave the room. I went and watched my new videos with g-daddy while mom rested. I really wasn't tired anyway.
G-daddy and I went back out to the swing set later in the afternoon. When we came back in, we sat in the recliner for a couple of hours.
I sure wish you were here. I love you dad!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sick, eh? Eh? Eh?

B-ri said...

Sinus congestion, eh? Eh? Don't try to usurp my power as "baby." G-mommy gave her some Allegra-D and she is better today.

Anonymous said...

Okay, fine. Chickpea was just thinking of her baby brother, and how he's going to feel left out in the Lloyd clan.

B-ri said...

He won't be left out. He'll like someone younger, just like his sister does. There's time to complete this puzzle. Tell Chickpea I'll take care of it. I don't wanna let her down.