8.02.2007

Let's Hear it For the Boy(s)


Rough going here at Josh Central.

I'm "Dancing In the Sheets" with a nasty rash from a virus. You wouldn't know it by looking at it, but they say "I'm Free" of the infection, so I'm not contagious anymore. Apparently, I'll be all better in three to five days (hard to believe, eh?), and then it'll be back to "Almost Paradise".

Dad's got a "Footloose". He says I can't tell everyone how it happened for a couple of weeks, because it'll ruin the surprise. Dad did say that it was a good thing that I was already in bed, because the whole event was not fit for "Somebody's Eyes". I asked him if it was one of those "Hurts So Good" kinda hurts. He said, "Nope", and said it was more like a "Bang Your Head" kinda hurt. Hmm.

Mom's ok. Man, "The Girl Gets Around". She's been carting me and dad to the doctor's office (me) and the ER (dad) like "Never" before. Mama Says she's not "Holding Out For a Hero", because at the pace that Dad moves on the crutches, she'll be holding out for awhile. The worst part of all this, though, is that we won't get to go see Aunt Steph. Man, and I've been "Waiting For a Girl Like You", Aunt Steph. I wonder WWTD? Maybe I'll ask her since I'll be in town.

(If you don't get it, go here. Because it always comes back to Kenny.)

1 comment:

stephanie said...

oooooohhhhhh snap. (goes daddy's foot.)

wwtd? prolly fly out and make the lloyds dinner while cleaning the house and mowing the lawn, then quickly compose a kenny-free "Lullaby" for you, josher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waia83h6Y2k