2.03.2006

Tggd by Tsh

Four jobs I've had:
  1. Son
  2. Baby
  3. Fuss-monkey
  4. Being cute is a full time job
Four movies I can watch over and over:
  1. What's a movie?
Because of that.... four movies Dad can watch over and over since Mom can never remember movies, so its really like she's always watching them for the first time:
  1. Tin Cup
  2. Cool Hand Luke
  3. Schindler's List
  4. The Right Stuff
Four places I've lived:
  1. Dad's testes and Mom's ovary -- at the same time (Whoa -- blows your mind doesn't it....)
  2. Amniotic Sac
  3. Uterus
  4. Austin, Texas
Four TV Shows that I Love:
  1. Mom doesn't let me watch TV
  2. The Simpsons (OK, so Dad does....)
  3. House (he's such a jerk -- its awesome)
  4. Football
Four places that I've vacationed:
  1. Seton
  2. Backseat of the car
  3. The Hurley's bedroom next to the computer tower -- that fan knocks me out cold.
  4. Dick Nichols Park
Four of my favorite dishes:
  1. The right one
  2. The left one
  3. Rice cereal
  4. A second helping of the right one. And the left one.
Four sites Mom and Dad visit daily:
  1. Treadmarks
  2. i am unfinished
  3. Chrafty Kids
  4. PUCT
Four places Mom and Dad would rather I be right now:
  1. Asleep
  2. Asleep
  3. Asleep
  4. Asleep
Four bloggers I'm tagging:
  1. Aunt Steph
  2. Landry's mom
  3. Dad's friend Jenn
  4. Eh -- I'm a baby, I can't count to four. Besides, this averages out Tsh so she doesn't get sued.

No comments: