6.10.2007

Just Say D'oh!


Play-doh, that is. Yep, it's one of my new favorite things to do. Mom and Dad roll it out for me, and then we press cookie cutters into it. We make dogs (woof) and cats (rrwawr) and then make little pieces of food for them.

Then, sometimes we make trucks. And then we make food for them too. Come to think of it, I'm not sure when Mom and Dad feed the big cars. Must be after I go to bed.











We saw our good friends the H's the last two weeks. We played with Play-doh when they came to visit. I must note, however, that they did not understand the concept of only playing with one color of toy at a time. Some of the Play-doh actually got mixed together. Guys! C'mon! If I wanted brown Play-doh, I would've bought brown Play-doh.

This principle, by the way, applies to all toys. Not just Play-doh. Blue toys go with blue toys. Green toys go with green toys. Yellow toys go with... you guessed it, yellow toys. Red toys go with purple to.... Gotcha! But God created a universe with order-- and we will keep it ordered, people.




I have also assigned colors to the family as well. The code is as follows:

Green - G-daddy
Yellow - Josh
Red - Mom
Orange - Dad

Pass it on. Along with the definitive list of d'ohs.

No comments: