2.18.2010

Yes Lord Yes Lord Yes Yes Lord

Josh repeatedly asked me if I knew the "Yes Lord" song. No, I didn't. "But it is my favorite song about Jesus." It was obvious that he was singing the chorus of a song, so I googled the chorus and found the song on YouTube - Trading My Sorrows by Darrell Evans. Now instead of asking if I know the song, Josh asks if I can play the song again, and again, and again. I'm not complaining. I love seeing him dance and sing "Yes Lord." What an awesome song to have in his heart. The last 10 seconds of the video are the best, IMO.

3 comments:

The Wilcoxson's said...

that is great. I love when they sing a song about Jesus. It always sounds so sweet and I know that Jesus loves to hear his little children sing to him. The dancing was good too.

Marti said...

Sounds sweet. But, I can't get the video. :(

cheryl said...

Precious! Love it!