4.04.2007

What's Up

I've been working on my vocals. I'd love to get into the studio and throw some tracks down, but it interferes with my naps. I've been thinking about some choreography, too. So far, I have this wiggle, twist, marching routine that adds that special touch when I'm grooving to my ABC's.



Dad's been saying that all the ladies like me for my car. Specifically my Mater mobile. Mom doesn't think that is true - I mean, I've got so much more to offer. I agree. Look here ladies, I've got a bike too. I'm saving up to get a side car for Chickpea.



Don't let the smile fool ya, I've got a nasty virus right now. I'll spare you the details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chickpea would LOVE a sidecar. Actually, her daddy wants to get her a sidecar right now, and her Mommy, too - motorcycles are much cheaper than a car, and they're everywhere here. Can't you just see us, one motorcycle and a sidecar on either side?

Josh looks SO CUTE! He's growing up quite a bit. It will be so weird to see him in person and for him to be so much older...

stephanie said...

so, i guess i don't need to try to stuff the hog into my suitcase, huh? good news, cuz it still gets some use around here, by that other "nephew" of mine.

i am counting down the days, josher.